K, So let's just say I've been a little busy - and a little behind on this Buie blog...I love seeing that sweet little Max!!! We CAN'T WAIT to meet him!!!
I don't know how you still find love in your heart for Bob. Don't disown me for that comment...but seriously...you must love him a lot, considering the mass amounts of cleaning up you do after him. I know it is True love.
oh soph that is what your house looked like the day Joe and I showed up and bob had gotten into everything. So sorry! Love seeing you talk to you tonight
we're the buie's. my husband isaac, baby boy max, dog bob, and me, sophie. we live in salt lake city, utah but kind of wished we lived in siena, italy. i hope one day we will, but for now we are enjoying our life here in utah, learning how to be parents, and trying to keep up with our dog bob.
K, So let's just say I've been a little busy - and a little behind on this Buie blog...I love seeing that sweet little Max!!! We CAN'T WAIT to meet him!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you still find love in your heart for Bob. Don't disown me for that comment...but seriously...you must love him a lot, considering the mass amounts of cleaning up you do after him. I know it is True love.
ReplyDeleteBOB!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh soph that is what your house looked like the day Joe and I showed up and bob had gotten into everything. So sorry! Love seeing you talk to you tonight
ReplyDelete